Wednesday, November 18, 2015
Chapter 20: Ninjas and Normal Shit
I always ask myself this one question when I'm watching a movie, especially the action movies. When did the fighter in the movie just sit down exhausted from killing one hundred ninjas. You'd have to be at least thirsty after all of that, I mean Jesus, Im thirsty now just writing this. I can feel my tongue, dry as I unstick it from the top of my mouth. But back to my question, when does all the normal shit happen in these action movies. You're telling me the ninja killer isn't going to spend a least 30 minutes at his computer resetting his password on his online account so he can pay his gas bill? It was a question that was often at the forefront of my thoughts recently. But I did manage to come up with the answer and its adrenalin, a lot of drugs as well, but mainly adrenalin. I had been in more fights in the past few weeks then I'd been in my whole life. How did I manage to make it through all this without curling up in the fetal position and giving up: the answer to that one's called 'the greater good' or living for something bigger than yourself. We started this project, building Steel Raps, creating something that no one has come close to one field of robotics and artificial intelligence. We were destined to see this through and the closer we came to the end the fiercer we became. I suppose I should describe my surroundings as I write this, a pile of dishes in the sink, computer equipment covering about every free surface the ashtrays aren't covering and the kitchen table, piled high with guns. Yeah, we had a meeting with Nawlns Jr later tonight but more about that later, time to rest after I reset this password so I can pay this gas bill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment