Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Chapter 1: Something went wrong...

"Something went wrong...", I heard the voice say as I struggled to adjust my eyes to read the clock. 2:34 am. And again shouted the voice, "...something went wrong, Dr. Are you there?". I snapped to reality "Yes, I'm here Danny, what happened?", I responded. "It's...its...its killed someone!" I could hear Danny collapse as he finished the sentence as if saying it was killing him too. "Okay, I'll be right there!" I threw on whatever clothes I had nearby and hopped in my car and off into the night I went. I wasn't really sure if I had even closed the front door behind me. Not important now. I needed to focus on the problem. I knew I should never had left Danny with it alone at the rap battle. Too many variables that could occur. But killed? What did it kill? I knew the machine was becoming aggressive over the recent weeks, but killed?? My mind raced. How quickly this all developed.

No comments:

Post a Comment