"Fuck you Steel and fuck you too Natasha, both of you just go fuck each other!!" Danny tripped as he was saying this walking backwards towards the door.
"Danny, your drunk just calm the fuck down." I turned to the audience in the room. "I got him, it's no problem." I walked him out the door. He was still fighting me out the door until we got outside on the street and again he tripped.
"This was never supposed to happen. This...this was just an innocent fucking project. I'm losing my mind. You saw it too didn't you? It was gross. That was my girl. I mean my girl literally ran off with my project. What the fuck?" We could hear the bass thumping start again through the walls. They must of started recording again. Danny took this as the end of the conversation and walked off. He'd be okay, he just needed time to process. I couldn't babysit everybody. I had enough problems of my own between the fucked up dreams that we're keeping me up at night and the budding rap career of one of my more successful creations. Besides I think the tension was making for a better album. We had recorded 16 songs within one week and were finalizing production tonight. We were almost there.
No comments:
Post a Comment