"thank you for such a lovely time last night, you are quite the gentleman!" Natasha had woken up dancing into the kitchen and hugging him as she made her way to the coffee machine.
"Good morning to you too." Danny was never quite the morning person.
"...and good morning to you too Danny, and Dr., good morning." Natasha was always quick to resolve a situation. We had become a family of sorts over the past weeks, an odd, strange and quirky family. It was still a family. We all took off for the day. I had taken a teaching job at the university to cover the costs of the project. Danny and Natasha, well I never quite knew what they did all day buy neighbors had recently started giving me the stink eye so lord knows. Everything was as calm as could be. We had the studio session coming up soon at down n out studios. Natasha and Danny were on again instead of off again. I was documenting my project s that one day I could present my findings.
Despite everything good I was experiencing the strangest dreams. Over the past week I dreamt I was walking around the garbage dump where Danny and I had procured some of our equipment but I was watching myself from a distance and when I would look down I had the same arrow sticking out of my chest that the buck had, the same one we saw that night. Everytime I tried to pull it out, it would only sunk deeper. Then my dream would end when I'd look back to the dump to watch myself again but instead it wasn't me and Danny, it was Steel Raps and Fish Lips staring at me. I know, not the most settling thing to wake up from.
Despite everything good I was experiencing the strangest dreams. Over the past week I dreamt I was walking around the garbage dump where Danny and I had procured some of our equipment but I was watching myself from a distance and when I would look down I had the same arrow sticking out of my chest that the buck had, the same one we saw that night. Everytime I tried to pull it out, it would only sunk deeper. Then my dream would end when I'd look back to the dump to watch myself again but instead it wasn't me and Danny, it was Steel Raps and Fish Lips staring at me. I know, not the most settling thing to wake up from.
No comments:
Post a Comment